Saturday, December 13, 2008

From the bottom to the top

I've always been a stickler when it comes to buying furnishings for the home. So it's often hard for me to commit to buy things because they're not exactly the way I want them to be. As a result, I end up not buying many things I could have and making due with what I already have in place instead.

For example, my current wine rack (if it can even be called that), consists of an empty cardboard box, tilted on its side, separated by several partitions allowing up to 8 bottles of wine to be stored. It's located in my basement so I guess we can call it... the homeless man's wine rack. Now think about it. That's not exactly the most visually appealing thing in the world now is it?

So when I came across this sexy looking creation by Jakob Wagner, who has designed for the likes of Porsche and Georg Jensen, B&B Italia and Bang & Olufsen, I immediately imagined a wine rack upgrade comparable to a move from the basement all the way up to the penthouse! Mounted with two screws, this wine rack mounts to your wall and makes it seem as if your wine bottles (up to 6) are floating in mid-air!

Amazing!

(Buy it now)





No comments:

Post a Comment